ERRG Code of Ethics
Statement of Commitment
Engineering/Remediation Resources Group Inc. (ERRG) recognizes that corruption can have a detrimental effect on society by undermining legal systems, damaging social and economic development and free and fair competition.
ERRG is committed to carrying out our business in an honest and ethical manner. We have a zero tolerance for violations of our Code of Ethics and we are committed to the following business principles:
- To carry out our business fairly, honestly and transparently;
- To adhere not only to the letter of the federal ethics guidelines but to the underlying spirit that the guidelines represent;
- To avoid doing business with others who do not accept our principles and who may harm our reputation;
- To keep transparent and updated records;
- To ensure that everyone in our business knows and adheres to our principles;
- To keep our principles regardless of whether the environment we operate in condones otherwise.
Any breach by employees or others working on our behalf will result in disciplinary action being taken, up to and including termination of employment. Similarly, any third parties working for ERRG will have the business relationship reviewed and/or terminated if they breach our principles.
ERRG has a corporate Code of Ethics program in place to support our principles, which includes a Compliance Officer to oversee ongoing review and education. The Compliance Officer operates independently and will report possible violations to senior management.
Under the Federal Acquisition Regulations, ERRG has an obligation to make a timely disclosure to the Government when it is aware of credible evidence of a violation of law. It is ERRG’s policy to promptly investigate reported concerns or suspected violations and to report these to the Government when management concludes that the evidence or information related to a suspected violation has been provided by a credible source, is more than mere conjecture or unsupported suspicion, and would support a conclusion that a disclosure is warranted if no contrary evidence exists.
Our continued success depends on us doing the right thing at all times and maintaining the highest ethical standards. Only in this way can we continue to earn the trust and confidence of our customers and community in which we live.
Shareholders of Engineering/Remediation Resources Group, Inc.